OxTech Multi-Connectivity Module
The OxTech Multi-Connectivity Module is an innovative, easy-to-integrate module for connecting devices to LoRaWAN or the Amazon Sidewalk Network.
Amazon Sidewalk is a wireless network that uses Amazon Sidewalk Bridges that are built into devices such as Amazon Echo and Ring to provide cloud connectivity for IoT devices.
The OxTech Multi-Connectivity Module integrates all the hardware and firmware materials that are required for Amazon Sidewalk.
Connect millions of devices on Amazon Sidewalk and LoRaWAN Network with ease and FUOTA support.
The OxTech Multi-Connectivity Module is designed to support network co-processor mode with the application on a host MCU or directly running on the module leveraging devices to get to market quickly with applications such as, automation sensors, gas and water leak detection, utility metering, and asset tracking.
The module enables low-bandwidth and long-range connections to the network leveraging a range of miles using Bluetooth® for short distance and LoRa® for a longer range.
- Network Security
- Stay Connected Over Time
- Connection upto a 10-mile range
- LoRaWAN Capable
▪ Silicon Labs EFR32MG24 Wireless SoC
▪ Secure VaultTM for high-security IoT applications
▪ 78MHz processor with 32-bit RAM Cortex-M33 core
▪ 1536KB of Flash and 256KB of RAM
▪ 2.4GHz transceiver for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 5.3)
▪ SX1262 Sub-GHz transceiver for LoRa and FSK
▪ 1.8V to 3.3V power supply
▪ Energy efficient design for bettery-powered devices
▪ Full support for Amazon Sidewalk
▪ Full support for LoraWAN
▪ Digital interfaces: 4 configurable GPIOs, and configurable GPIOs for UART x 1, SWD x 1 (for Jlink), Flash Memory SPI x 1, Flow Control